- 11:19 am Thursday, October 19th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 12:03 pm Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 by levineonscene
Camden John Lachey, son of the former 98 Degree singer doesn’t want dad Dancing With The Stars anymore! Here’s the family pictured together!
Dad explains that it broke his heart thinking his son may just want to spend more time with him. Mom, Vanessa [More]
- 11:48 am Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:13 am Monday, October 16th, 2017 by levineonscene
She’s been on Saturday Night Live a few times before but what does she bring on this go round? A new style and new music you saw first at BLI Summer Jam but hopefully some crazy skits too! No telling what might happen Saturday November 4th as Larry David is hosting too! Maybe it’ll be the Bernie and Miley Show? Here’s a flashback to one of her past SNL appearances! Do you remember the time she performed the “Twinkle Song” at the piano with pictures of her pets on top?
- 11:40 am Thursday, October 12th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:47 am Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:47 am Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:32 am Monday, October 9th, 2017 by levineonscene
You’ve seen a few of these by now no doubt. Interviews with one of pop’s biggest stars Ed Sheeran have been everywhere. Here’s one that’s special where he talks about real problems we all go through including overcoming being nervous and bullying. Show your kids this one, it just might inspire them :)!
- 11:23 am Sunday, October 8th, 2017 by levineonscene
Did you see this performance of Sam Smith’s for his new hit “Too Good At Goodbyes”? Check it out here and get ready to win tickets on BLI for his recently announced world tour that comes to Madison Square Garden and the Barclays Center in June 2018! The tickets go on sale October 12th. The new album “The Thrill of It All” is out November 3rd!
- 1:28 pm Friday, October 6th, 2017 by levineonscene
It looks like Vineyard 48 in Cutchogue has had it’s license suspended by over serving it’s patrons their wine! The report goes on to describe some 400 drunk and disorderly customers on sight engaged in a lot of pushing , shoving and fighting. Southold police responded to neighbors complaining and the rest is history. Is this proof of the concept “too much of a good thing”? Even if you’re not the designated driver on your wine excursions be careful for the sake of everyone and for the sake of all of your favorite wineries!
And while we’re on the subject of [More]