- 12:31 pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:45 am Wednesday, November 15th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 10:51 am Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:28 am Monday, November 13th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:40 am Thursday, November 9th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:11 am Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:00 am Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 by levineonscene
The lead up to Taylor Swift’s new album “Reputation” has been fierce and has predictably left a smoking trail across social media! There have already been 4 songs released before the entire album comes out next week and now this cool video! Here we see fans taking part in special listening parties Taylor hosted across America (The Reputation Secret Sessions!) for fans to preview the entire album first! The first reviews appear to be phenomenal!
- 11:57 am Monday, November 6th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 12:05 pm Sunday, November 5th, 2017 by levineonscene
Now that Selena MIGHT be back with Justin Bieber the paparazzi are hot on the trail tracing Selena’s every move. Can you imagine a reality where a walk in the park looks like this? Despite the madness, look how cool Selena is talking with the kids who happen to be there. You can tell she is a genuine article of classy. We love Selena Gomez and hope she can keep her sanity through all the media hype. It’s gotta make you wonder what kind of chance a relationship between her and anyone else could be like. Can you now imagine [More]
- 10:58 am Friday, November 3rd, 2017 by levineonscene
9 year old Jacob Thompson has Stage 4 High risk Neurublastoma. His doctors agree he won’t make it to this Christmas. He’s currently at The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital hoping to receive as many Christmas cards as he can.
His family intends to celebrate Christmas with him at the hospital next weekend. They’re looking to turn that room into a Winter wonderland complete with snow, a sparkling tree, Santa and penguins, his favorite.
You can wish Jacob a Christmas full of love, laughter and lots of penguins by sending your holiday cards to;
C/O Maine Medical [More]