- 11:25 am Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:55 am Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:07 am Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 by levineonscene
Here’s a quick report on the latest goings on with Selena Gomez. It Seems she’s moved on from The Weeknd and was recently commenting on the recent Demi Lovato documentary supporting and loving her work. Selena’s also been working on her graffiti skills! You have to wonder where that interest may have started as hinted at in this report!
- 11:27 am Monday, October 30th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:39 am Thursday, October 26th, 2017 by levineonscene
A big competition goes down at the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University Sunday for the New York State Field Band Conference Championship Show. Among Long Island’s great marching bands are these guys, Brentwood’s “Big Green Machine”!
Their story is special! They’ve been described as an inspiration and a unifying force in a community that’s had it’s issues with crime and tragic events lately. The power of music is something else and we hope it carries these guys to a new level with a bright future and maybe even a championship?
Here’s one of their performances!
- 11:51 am Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:02 am Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 by levineonscene
Revisited, an appearance Aaron Judge made on the Tonight Show last Spring! Remember when he sat in Bryant Park in the city asking people about the Yankees and nobody recognized him? I’m thinking it might be a little different today. despite losing in the ALCS it was a great baseball season for Aaron and the Yankees! Check this one out again and smile, it’s gonna be a great 2018:)!
- 11:17 am Monday, October 23rd, 2017 by levineonscene
- 11:19 am Thursday, October 19th, 2017 by levineonscene
- 12:03 pm Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 by levineonscene
Camden John Lachey, son of the former 98 Degree singer doesn’t want dad Dancing With The Stars anymore! Here’s the family pictured together!
Dad explains that it broke his heart thinking his son may just want to spend more time with him. Mom, Vanessa [More]